The Victorian State Government Business Support Fund, which allocated $500m in financial assistance to small businesses and charitable organisations that employ staff and have been impacted by COVID-19, will close Next Monday 1st June 2020.
The fund, which was initially established to assist businesses impacted by the compulsory government shutdowns, was expanded on 1st May to include businesses and charities that are enrolled for JobKeeper payment, regardless of the industry. The fund provides Victorian State Government grants of $10,000.
- • Employ people; and
- • Have a turnover of more than $75,000; and
- • Have a payroll of less than $650,000; and
- • Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 16 March 2020; and
- • Have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the State of Victoria on 16 March 2020; and
- • Operate in an industry sector that has been subject to closure or highly impacted by shutdown restrictions announced by the Victorian Government; OR Be enrolled as eligible participants in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme.
The key eligibility criteria is that the organisation must:
Additional information is available on the following link:
Please contact our office for further information or assistance in applying for the grant.