For nearly 50 years, rdl.accountants has formed strategic partnerships with individual, not-for-profit and business clients. It is not enough to just prepare annual figures. We aim for a long-term relationship with our clients based on insight and understanding.
The Administration Supervisor has oversight of the following responsibilities.
- Administration management:- co-ordinate all administrative functions- effective teamwork of the administration area and across rdl functions- problem solving and policy development- relief/back-up reception duties
– develop, maintain and improve administration systems and procedures
– financial support including debtor receipts and payroll
– oversight of office service contracts and minor building maintenance
– monitor office equipment and arrange printing and stationary supplies
– Maintain electronic corporate secretarial data for clients.
Client Services:- ensure client, system, database and correspondence document integrity- professional presentation of reception and office areas, and kitchen housekeeping- organising client and staff meetings arrangements.
- Staff support:- staff reference point for all administrative requirements- provide assistance to the company accountant and project support- facilitating staff well-being activities.
The following attributes are essential:
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to effectively liaise with clients and staff at all levels
- Lead by example
- Passionate about customer service and administration
- Attention to detail and ‘getting it right’ for internal staff and external clients, every time
- Highly organised
- Pro-active approach and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work in a close-knit team.
Applications close Friday 28 May, 2022.