MyCAV for Incorporated Associations

Consumer Affairs Victoria has just launched a new portal (myCAV) for lots of association admin tasks such as updates to details, lodging of financials.  Everything including applications to become incorporated but not amalgamation, requests for extensions and winding up.

 There is an option to appoint a delegate who can use myCAV on an association’s behalf – a bit like an ASIC agent. 

 Associations will be receiving letters advising them of the change and instructions for setting up their myCAV accounts.


 If you want to know more, contact Claire Harris, our Not-For-Profits-Specialist.

Share on Google+Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn
This entry was posted in Not for Profit and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *